Monday 8 September 2008

LIFESTYLE; Back To School.

Right, haven't posted anything for a bit, because I went back to school last thursday! Year 10 finally!! It was such a hectic first day, got my timetable and everything. It's set out pretty good, except I've got games last thing on a friday, so I'll be hot and sweaty when I leave :|. GRR.

Anyways, I did so much school shopping! Got a new skirt, shoes and bag :')
I couldn't get a picture of my shoes, but I'll get one and post it in one of my next blogs. It matches my bag and is shiny, I love them aha :D

Photobucket
Photobucket

Currently Listening To: Sorry You Are? - Chipmunk & Tinchy Stryder

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo