Sunday 15 February 2009

i cried out, boohoo!

I'd been on boohoo.com once or twice in the past, and seen a few nice things, but nothing that really caught my eye. But after the fast growing online shop has been featured in more magazine consecutively over the last few weeks, i thought i should check it out again, to see what all the fuss was about. They've released a whole range of mouth watering items, for girls of all ages and sizes to perv on, and with reasonable prices, i think they're doing a fabulous job. The only downpoint, i would say, is the postage cost. £4.95! So if i do purchase something from there, i think i'll bulk shop, so i can get my money's worth :)
Here is a selection of a few of my favourites:






xoxo, oh so glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo