Tuesday 24 February 2009

london fashion week; luella

Day 4. Luella's collection was amazingggg! I knew she would do well, as per usual :D

(source: here)


I couldn't choose which of Luella's outfits i liked the most, so here's the catwalk video!



I've got so much coursework to do (sucks to be in year 10 :|) so i don't have time to do the rest of monday, tuesday and wednesday's collection D; I'll try and do a summary of some of them soon though, but I'm not promising anything! I've posted the link anyways, so y'all can check it there :D!
Today is the last day of LFW [:'(], but Milan starts soon and i know that's gonna be amazing!

xoxo, oh so glam

1 comment:

  1. hey hun, thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog ((london--rose.blogspot.com))
    that's so funny that you just bought the same bag! you obviously have good taste lol =P
    and yeah primark is actually surprisingly good at the moment! their spring/summer collection is gorgeous
    ♥ Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo