Friday 10 April 2009

girl you tasty

[Fergalicious - Fergie]

So today 17 Again was released to cinemas in the UK, and I (obviously) had to go see it as soon as it came out.
All i can say is that it was absolutely amazing. Putting aside the fact that Zac Efron looked soooo gorgeous, and Matthew Perry looked wonderful, and that Adam Gregory (Ty from 90210), even though he was only in it for like 5mins, looked beautiful, it was so funny! It would take me hours to say everything that I loved about the film, and I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't had the chance to see it yet! So if you haven't seen it, GO GO GO!

Anyways, I also did a bit of shopping, and here's what I picked up :)
H&M Thumper Tee + Layered Dress. I immediately fell in love with this top, as it matched the Thumper toy i got from Disneyland Paris when i was like 7 :D!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Topshop socks, River Island Floral & Leopard Print chain headbands.
Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY EASTER FOLKS :)

xoxo, oh so glam

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, i have to go, like now, and get that tee! it's SO cute :). I love thumper!

    and i have seen the denim playsuit that you commented about on my blog, it's lush!

    would you like to exchange blog links?

    http://becausewearingblacklooksmysterious.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to see that movie! I saw the trailer, and Zac Efron looked really good in that leather jacket and white t-shirt outfit :D

    -I really love your thumper tee! it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo