Friday 13 February 2009

street style.

It's 23:48 right now, i'm sitting on my bed listening to LBC 97.3 on the radio, browsing through various blogs, and websites. If you are a visitor of the vogue website, you would know that they have a feature on street style, where the stylish members of the public get their outfits and opinions posted on the site. I've just stumbled across this one girl, and i adore her ensemble. The vintage shoes and bag with the bold skirt, it's a classic look and she makes it look flawless.


She was found on Maddox Street, W1S, and here is what she said:
Maddox Street – W1S

Alice Fernandez, 19, applying for drama school

"I'm wearing a jacket and T-shirt from the first collection by Kate Moss for Topshop, an Accessorize Alice band, a vintage electric blue skirt, vintage maroon shoes and bag, and a Topshop coat. I would say my style is quite kooky, but then sometimes rather simple. I like to try something different everyday, almost like being a different character. I am obssesed with Topshop, Beyond Retro, Rokit and American Apparel at the moment and in terms of style icons, I like anyone who is effortless and understated when it comes to their dress sense (but a lot of colour is great too!) - Kate Moss, Lara Stone, Kate Bosworth and the list goes on and on. When it comes to designers I like Chloe, Chloe and Chloe. I adored Hannah McGibbon's collection last season and am looking forward to March to see what she comes up with next. I also love Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Alexander McQueen."


View girls like these, and others here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo