Friday 13 February 2009

here comes the bride, all dressed in white..

Now, as most girls, i've had my wedding day planned since i was about 6. Everything from the bridesmaid dresses to the seating plan, it was all arranged. So you can understand how excited i got as the designers unleashed their bridal dresses for S/S09. I got completely carried away looking at these dresses, it's just the sheer romance that made my breath stuck in my throat. And considering it's valentine's day tomorrow, it doesn't hurt to feel loved up for a bit :) From diaphanous layers cascading down the body, to beautiful shimmering layers, here are a few of my favourites: (pictures from vogue.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo