Sunday 26 April 2009

Stress, exams, e-zine

Okay, so my last post was like, over a week ago or something, and I do apologise!
My end of years/mock mocks/GCSE'S are this coming week, so i've been sooo busy with revision and stuff, not allowing myself to get distracted.

I'll try and post this week, but early apologies if I don't!

Oh, and I thought I'd also let you know that I'm now a Fashion & Beauty Writer for Sweet Designs Magazine! I recieved the email confirming this yesterday, and I'm really happy about it :) It's an online magazine for teenage girls, and it features everything from fashion and beauty tips to advice columns and real life stories, from girls all over the world.
And this is where YOU GUYS come in :) If you have any ideas for stories I could write about, then feel free to email me (omgee-its-lizzx@hotmail.co.uk) or leave a comment on one of my posts, it would be great to get you involved :)

But for now, I'm off to Nando's, as a sort of "good luck for your exams" meal avec ma famille :)

xoxo, oh so glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo