Wednesday 10 June 2009

no worries, papa's got a brand new bag of toys

[Just Lose It - Eminem]

Another week has passed with my terrible blogging, but I will be back shortly! Friday I have my first GCSE, and then 2 more next week, so I'm up to my neck in revision :( I've even taken the day off school today to revise!
However, after next Friday, I promise I'll post more regularly, especially now that my new camera arrived this morning :D About time if you ask me, so now I no longer have to use the crappy family camera which we've had for like a million years, or my phone which is just bollox.


Anyways, more interesting stuff :) If you remember, a couple of months back I entered the Vogue Young Writers contest, and on Monday, I received a letter from Alexandra Shulman, the Editor-in-Chief :o Unfortunately, I didn't get in, but they loved what I wrote ^_^
Photobucket

Now, I must return to the delightful revision :|
Have a good day folks (:
Photobucket

xoxo, oh so glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo