Monday 25 February 2008

Vogue march is painful.


I finally got around to buying March's Vogue (with Kate Moss) and it was so heavy! It was the first day back to school after the half term, so I had tons of books in my large DP bag, and I could barely carry it once I added the Vogue! But as they say - no pain, no gain. :)

Also, I did some new designs. I haven't really had much time this year to do any designing cause of the tests, but I had loads of time to do some. Quite pleased with what I've done actually, I'll put pictures up in my next post :).
I designed some shoes aswell, after seeing the Manolo Blahnik sketch in Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo