Tuesday 17 March 2009

i tried to multiply our love but they took the square root

[Nerds In Love - Adam And Andrew]

Hey guyss :D Sorry for not posting anything over the weekend, i've actually been so busy! Plus, losing my phone had really thrown me off course, as i've had a phone since i was about 8!
But regarding the whole phone situation, i'd like to thank everyone who left me a nice comment hoping i'd find my phone, it means a lot to me :D
But it's good news! I'VE FOUND MY PHONE! Well, my mum rang up the bus company that I left my phone on to see if someone had handed it in, and luckily they had! So she's gonna pick it up for me tomorrow, and all shall be well :)

Another post in a sec ;)

xoxo, oh so glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo