Monday 2 March 2009

i've read about girls like you on the back of toilet doors

[No need for introductions, i've read about girls like you on the back of toilet doors - Bring Me The Horizon]


Milan Fashion Week x (Roberto Cavalli + Burberry Prorsum + Moschino) = heaven.

Photobucket

Roberto Cavalli never ceases to amaze me.
A true genius.

----

My mother (as we speak) has just told me to stop ordering things online, as i've had about 7 packages arrive for me in the last 2 days :|
She just doesn't understand! So i'll just have to amuse myself by actually going to the shop to buy something, which doesn't give me the same thrills as buying something online, but hey, i'll survive :)
My High School Musical 3 Dance game for the Wii was among those that arrived for me today, so i'm gonna go play! :D

---

ANYONE WHO WATCHED 90210 LAST NIGHT: OMG OMG OMG. Actually amazing, i was at the edge of my seat for thr whole thing! Ethan and Dixon and Harry and Matthew are actually amazing, i want their babies please ;)

xoxo, oh so glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo