Monday 11 May 2009

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody.

[Help! - The Beatles]

No true meaning behind my choice of song for today's post, I've had that song stuck in my head for the past week now ^^
I've been tagged by the lovely Louise @ Because Wearing Black Looks Mysterious - check out her blog if you haven't seen it, great posts :D

Anyways, here goes :)
1] What are your current obsessions?
Tights. I've never really cared much for hoisery, I used to live in my skinny jeans so I didn't really bother with tights. But now that I rarely wear trousers, and I hate having my legs out NAKED, i'm suddenly obsessed with tights! My collection is rapidly increasing everyday, it's fascinating! I also have an obsession with Dr Pepper (which has been on and off for the last couple of years), and Snickers. Yum :D


[2] What is your weirdest obsession?
Hmm.. People reckon my High School Musical obsession is pretty weird, but I don't think it's weird! I don't even think it's an obsession tbh, love and passion would be more correct terms :D But I do have an obsession with the smell of nail varnish remover..


[3] What are you wearing today?
Phillip Lim blazer, Luella dress and Marni heels..
HA. In my dreams. I wish I could say that, but unfortunately I'm in my school uniform, which consists of a grey blazer (of which i've folded the sleeves over, cause i'm cool ¬_¬), grey jumper, white shirt, grey skirt and grey tights :)

[4] What’s for dinner today?
Meh, I dunno. I cooked a mahusive pot of rice yesterday, so it will probably be some of that.

[5] Why is today special?
I don't know really. Maybe because it's like 3 weeks and 3 days til my birthday. Or 2 weeks until the half term. However, it could purely be for the fact that 90210 is on tonight, which can make anyones day special :)


[6] What would you like to learn to do?
I really wanna learn to speak Russian, purely because Russian people have awesome names and their history is majorly entertaining. I also wanna learn how to swim, but I know thats impossible for me. And I wanna learn Japanese, because it sounds so interesting.

[7] What’s the last thing you bought?
Erm a packet of cheese & onion walkers and a lucozade after school :) Because i am that hardcore. But erm before that, it might probably be the Clothes Show London tickets, which I mentioned in my last post :)

[8] What are you listening to right now?
3AM - Eminem.
He's my soulmate, I actually love him with a passion.
Oh, well it's just changed to Hoedown Throwdown - Hannah Montana.
POP IT, LOCK IT, POLKA DOT IT, COUNTRIFY AND HIP HOP IT, PUT YOUR HAWK IN THE SKY MOVE SIDE TO SIDE, JUMP TO THE LEFT, STICK IT, GLIDEEEEEE, zig zag, cross the floor, shuffle in diagonal, when the drum hits, hands on your hips, one footed 180 twist.
Gosh I do love that song :D


[9] What is your most challenging goal right now?
Probably passing the science GCSE's i'm doing in June. And getting more confidence. Something which I lack greatly.

[10] What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Louise! I think she's gorgeousss and her blog is amazing! She's a really down-to-earth girl, and i enjoy seeing her latest buys and fashion tips.

[11] If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere in America. Or France. Or back where I used to live, in West London, which was a 2 minute walk from Portobello Road, and 20mins on the bus to Oxford Street. Sigh.

[12] What would you like to have in your hands right now?
MONEY. Lots and lots of money. Then I could all I wanted. Damn this recession.


[13] What would you like to get rid of?
Ha, in my french orals, one of the questions was how would I improve my area, and I said I would get rid of all the old people because they take up too much space.
Anyways, erm I would get rid of all spiders and squirrels and rats, purely because they are the most terrifying creatures ever.

[14] If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Anywhere in America. But it takes like 8hours to get there, so it's not really worth the jetlag if I'll only be there for 1 hour.

[15] Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese and Russian.

[16] What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who is nice and funny, and I've got a lot in common with. It would be nice if they had a good dress sense, but giving them makeovers would be fun :D

[17] Who do you want to meet in person?
Luella Bartley - i would actually bow down and kiss her feet.
And Alexa Chung. And Robert Kazinsky.

[18] What’s your favorite type of music?
My taste in music is larger than your nans pants, no lie. I listen to screamo bands like Bring Me The Horizon & Slipknot, rock/pop punk (Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte), Rap (Eminem, 50 Cent), Hip Hip/R&B (Kanye West, Chris Brown), random pop (Girls Aloud, Miley Cyrus), grime/bashment/garage (Chipmunk, JME, Tinchy Stryder), old school (marvin gaye, the beatles), indie-ish (babyshambles, ladyhawke) and everything else, including bassline, techno, raver shit, blues blah blah blah :)


[19] What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I cannot pick one! :o It might be a skirt.. But I dont know which skirt -rubs chin thoughtfully-


[20] What is your dream job?
Something in the fashion industry. I'm gonna do a fashion promotion/marketing course at LCF or CSM (hopefully), and then move on to becoming a stylist for the stars xD

[21] Any favorite models?
My all time favourite would probably be Lily Donaldson, she is amazing. And I love Agyness, though she's too overrated these days. Alexa Chung obviously, because she is beyond beautiful, and Alice Dellal.

[22] What would you mostly likely spend $100 on?
$100 = £66.0676533, which is really not that much! I'd probably buy a nice pair of heels from Matalan or New Look, then get a dress and a top or saiink :D

[23] What would you like an endless supply of?
See 12.

[24] Girl crush?
Uhh I could go on forever! Being a hetroflexible is amazing. Kristen Stewart when she has blonde hair! Wow. Erm Emma Rigby (Hannah Ashworth in Hollyoaks), Alexa Chung, Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Cassie, Lily Donaldson and millions more.

[25] Do you admire anyone’s style?
Alexa Chung, Lily Allen, Kaya Scodelairo, Naomi and Emily from Skins series 3, Blake Lively - especially when she plays Serena Van Der Woodsen on Gossip Girl, and one of the art teachers in my school! She dresses very vintage and her clothes are amazing, very en vogue.

[26] Describe your personal style.
Very random and original, depending on my mood. It's quirky and can be eclectic, i do not wish to blend in with the crowds. I'm one of the people who will wear a trend thats not "en vogue" at the time.


That took me long. I got so distracted. Bad times.

xoxo, oh so glam

1 comment:

  1. This is such a GREAT post! And I definitely need a pair of those killer tight, pure awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo