Saturday 16 May 2009

bonjour.

This is the first time I've written/spoken English all day. French orals begin tomorrow, and my teacher is picking people from a hat to do theirs, so I may have to do mine tomorrow :| Memorising the answers to about 20 questions is hard work :( Wish me luck though!

Also, my tickets for the Clothes Show London came yesterday! Eeeeek I am soo happy, it's exactly 2 weeks away. Speaking of the Clothes Show, next weekend is going to be spent planning my outfit, and I'm gonna need you guy's advice!


I wish my week was more eventful, because this is pretty boring.
OH WAIT.

Some national theatre in Croydon is doing a production of Twelfth Night by Shakespeare, and a few schools have been selected to submit about 15 pupils each. My school held auditions for years 7 to 10, so me and my friends thought we'd give it ago.
Anyhow, the auditions for year 9&10 were on Wednesday, and we just had to get into groups of 2 or 3 and go through a scene over and over again, while my drama teacher walked around watching. When she came to my pair, she loved it!
So when the callback sheet came up the next day, I was glad to see my name on it :)
The callback audition is on Wednesday, and if I get through that then I'll be in the play :)
More info about that later, probably :D

Anyways, I hope you guys have had good weeks, and an even better weekend!

xoxo, oh so glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo