Monday 25 May 2009

je suis desole.

I would love to say that I've been extremely busy, that I've not had a second to spare in the last week, but unfortunately I cannot. There's no point lying, the truth is that, well, I just lacked inspiration to write anything.

And as much as I'd also like to say that so much has happened, that I've got sooo much to tell you all, frankly, there is nothing to tell. Like, at all. I've become a very boring person these days to be completely honest, I do nothing but sleep, eat and revise. Sigh.

However, I got my hair cut again on Friday. The last time I got it cut was the 3rd June 2008, the day before my birthday, and I got it cut into a sort of pixie cut thing. But yeah, that grew out, and it became far too long for my liking. So on Friday, I went to get it cut. This time, its far more choppy, with a fringe that's sort-of-a-full-fringe-but-not-really-at-the-same-time sort of thing :) And the back of my head is like, shaved. Not like bald or anything, but it's just like reallyyy short :) I love getting my hair shaved, I love the feeling of it on my head.. Weird, I know ^^ Anyways, enough rambling, you can see for yourself :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
One friend says I look like a little french boy.. Another says it's very Zachary Quinto in Star Trek (Spock), and then my mum reckons it's very Halle Berry-esque.. What do you think?

Anyways, random outfit from like weeeeks ago.

[Jumper - Disneyland Paris; Skirt - New Look]

My obsession with skirts is growing.

I hope everyone's had a good week so far :)

xoxo, oh so glam

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Jumper!! It makes me want to go to Disneyland xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!

    i love your pixie cut! wish i can pull off something like that!

    btw i love your disney shirt, so cute!

    visit me sometime
    http://denisekatipunera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo