Saturday 28 February 2009

crack a bottle

[Crack A Bottle - Eminem]


So today i went around London to check out some vintage shops and stuff. It wasn't as good as i hoped it would be, as i couldn't find any of the shops i planned on going to! I did get to Notting Hill Gate and walk around the vintage-y shops there, which was okay I spose :) My day just consisted of getting on and off trains about a million times.

Photobucket
Photobucket
[cardigan - new look; top - new look; skinny jeans - topshop; white plimsolls - primark; bag - monsoon]


Oh, and i finally got wet look leggings! From some shop down in Portobello, for a tenner :)
Photobucket
(ignore my school blazer and school bag in the background!)

Oh oh ohhhh, and i was on the radio this morning! I rang in LBC to talk about schools, it was the most nerve racking experience of my life!

xoxo, oh so glam

3 comments:

  1. you were on the radio!? thats awesome!
    i dont get wetlook leggings, to be honest. i think they only look good if they're worn as trousers, y'know!?
    :)
    you're the first person under the age of 19 i know who knows who feargal sharkey is.
    congrats!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes. so classic ! Everyone should have this on their closet. hihi.
    I'm back after 20 days, check it out.

    -A.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo