Thursday 19 February 2009

put another dime in the jukebox baby

It's the 4th day into the half term and i've done hardly any work whatsoever! I have 2 drama essays, 1 history project, french work, religious work PLUS revision for history and physics! I'm going to a party tonight, so I'm gonna attempt to get as much done before I leave. Also, I was supposed to be going to see Confessions Of A Shopaholic tomorrow with some friends, but they've all realised they've got tons of work to do and it's been rescheduled for next saturday, poo :(
Anyways, nothing interesting happened yesterday, just went to one of my best friends house and we watched The Bad Mother's Handbook, ordered pizza, and watched High School Musical 3 (my 41st time ^^). It wasn't that cold, so I decided to wear this:



[Plaid shirt - primark; Turtle neck - primark; Skirt - Asos; Beads - Claires; Bracelet - Gift from Dubai; Chain strap quilted bag - Dorothy Perkins]

Yes i realise i wore the skirt and top earlier, but they go so well together, and I'm becoming slightly obsessed with the skirt....

Anyways, I went to Bluewater yesterday to return the holy Topshop skirt, and as sad as i was to give it up (mainly because if i attempted to sew the hole i would most likely make it worse), i was also happy because back in my hand was the almighty Arcadia gift card :D So now i've got £25 to spend in Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge (it works with other stores aswell but i never go in them). While i was at Bluewater, i decided to check Dorothy Perkins to see if they had a skirt i'd been eyeing for a while in stock, as the website have none in my size (unless i can squeeze my bum into a 6!), and the DP in my town centre don't have any. And there were none there, i felt so deflated and left :(! I might just have to get the size 6...
So here's my baby:


Also, regarding the post I made earlier about the Vogue contest, i've decided the fashion trend i'll write about is Nautical, it suddenly came to me while i was asleep, and i could write so much about it!

Woah, this has been a long post! If you've managed to get through all this, please do give yourself a round of applause :)
xoxo, oh so glam

1 comment:

  1. oi,
    i gave you an award!
    check out my blog for it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo