Saturday 7 March 2009

fix up look sharp

[Fix Up Look Sharp - Dizzee Rascal]

Photobucket
Photobucket
[Top - Next; Leggings - Random shop; Cardigan - New Look; Blazer - New Look; Beads - Claires; Necklace - Primark; Bracelets - Random]


Nothing spectacular about this outfit, it's just something i threw on to go out to my cousin's house. She found out what secondary school she was going to this week, and she's coming to my school! (I go to a grammar school, which just happens to be number 1 in Bexley :p)

I cannot think of anything to say. Sigh.
OH.
I've signed up for the Michael Jackson presale tickets.
I need to see him.
No lie.

xoxo, oh so glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo