Thursday 16 April 2009

part deux.

TUESDAY

Despite being piled up to my head in revision for my upcoming exams, i decided to ditch it and go out with my best budss :D (well 2 of them, i have like 6 best friends). First we went down to Oxford Street, kuz my friend wanted to buy a bag from the big Topshop, and we spent like 20mins aimlessly wandering about.
However, in these 20minutes, I had my photo taken by a fashion website cause they liked my outfit! More details about this later ;)
Anyways, we got back on the train and went to Buckingham Palace where we pretended to be tourists aha, good times :p

But erm yeah, i guess you're wondering about the mysterious outfit that got my photo taken? Here goesss:

Photobucket
Photobucket
[Vest - Primark; Skirt - American Apparel; Belt - came with a random skirt; Tights - Topshop; Wayfarers - Primark]

I also wore a vintage denim jacket, and my white primark plimsoll things :)

Photobucket


xoxo, oh so glam

1 comment:

  1. I love this!
    I really like how you wear a skinny belt with that skirt..everybody usually wears it exactly the same way haha

    JB x

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. Please do leave a comment on what you think, your ideas and anything you think i should change. Love Lizz :D xo